This policy is to clarify the process of online registration for classes.
- An email will be sent to Durham Kennel Club members first notifying them of the new class schedule.
- An email will be sent to former students 2 days after the email sent to club members notifying them of the new class schedule.
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. This will be based on the time stamp on the application form.
- Slots for the class will be assigned based on the above criteria until the class limit is reached.
- Additional applications for that class will be placed on a wait list and the applicant will be notified by email.
- Payment for the reserved class slot must be received within one week of receipt of application.
- When payment is received the applicant slot in the class will be finalized and a confirmation email will be sent notifying the applicant
- If payment is not received within a week the applicant will be placed on the wait list and the slot will be offered to the first applicant on the wait list.